This course covers how to develop, administer, and integrate a Supplier Social Responsibility program into your company's supply management operations. It is approximately 8 hours of training material.
- The benefits of a social responsibility program and risks of not having one
- Social issues influenced or affected by supply management
- Potential benefits of an industry alliance for social responsibility
- How to write a Supplier Code of Conduct
- Dealing with the California Transparency in Supply Chains Act and the conflict minerals coming from some African countries
- How and when to conduct supplier audits
- Integrating suppliers' social responsibility practices into sourcing decisions